CCMHC is hiring a permanent full-time Supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in counselling related discipline (M.Ed., MSW, MA)
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience;
- Eligibility for membership in an appropriate professional regulatory body (College of Registered Psychotherapists or College of Social Work);
- Minimum five years experience in the mental health service sector;
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and team skills;
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills;
- Demonstrated exceptional professionalism;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated aptitude for leadership skills;
- Demonstrated skills for positive proactive problem solving;
- Computer literacy with all Microsoft Office programs. The ability to work with spreadsheets is essential;
- Aptitude for working in a multi-disciplinary setting;
- Valid driver’s license, adequate insurance, and access to a vehicle required;
- Knowledge and/or formal training in Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) (considered an asset);
- Formal training or comprehensive understanding of Lean methodology and/or change management (considered an asset)
- Bilingual capacity (considered an asset).
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including pension plan, generous vacation allotment and group benefits.
Deadline to Apply: August 23, 2018. Apply to Michael Hone, firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Supervisor Position.
Front Line Staff:
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) can offer you the opportunity to make positive and lasting changes in the lives of children and their families. If you are a Child & Youth Worker we require a CYW diploma or a bachelor’s degree in social work, counselling or related field, as well as access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license. Child & Family Therapists require a Masters Degree in a counselling related field. A minimum of two years experience is required for all positions.
Training in the Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) approach and group facilitation experience will be considered definite assets. Please note that most front-line positions require regular evening work and occasional weekend hours.
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value inclusivity & diversity in the workplace, and strongly encourage qualified individuals from diverse groups to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC), CCMHC will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. During any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Sandie Cybulski, email@example.com of the nature of any accommodation(s) you may require. Any information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
All applicants are advised that offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a police records check for the vulnerable sector.
Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
To Apply: Attention: Sandie Cybulski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Internships: For details regarding the criteria for Masters level internships please email: email@example.com You will receive an automatic reply with all of the conditions.