Complaints Process

/Complaints Process
Complaints Process 2018-05-18T08:58:55+00:00

Crossroads Children’s Centre



Clients of Crossroad Children’s Centre and members of the public have access to a complaint process if they have a concern about any aspect of our services.  Complaints may be made verbally or in writing.

If you would like to make a written complaint, you can use this form and mail it to 1755 Courtwood Crescent, Ottawa, ON  K2C 3J2, or you can email us your concerns at

Clients, the first step in addressing a complaint would usually be to talk to your worker.  If this does not resolve your complaint or if you do not feel comfortable discussing the issue with your worker, you can bring your complaint to their supervisor.  To find out the name and contact information for your worker’s  supervisor please call 613-723-1623×232.

If you are still unsatisfied with the handling of your concern, you can direct your complaint to the Associate Executive Director or the Executive Director.  This can be done by calling 613-723-1623×228 or by email at

If you have spoken with our Associate/Executive Director and are not satisfied, you can call the Advocacy Office at 1-800-263-2841 (no charge) or call collect at 416-325-5669.

Details of complaint:


Signature:  ________________    Date:  _____________________